Thursday 2 December 2010

Idea makers

Well....during my lost afternoon I spoke to my friend who is a software developer about RSS feeds and he pointed me in the right direction. Tweeting has become a huge revolution in communication and giving the world your thoughts openly. I want to try and make one. See how hard it is. So.... I did some digging and found a way to extract twitter data into a spreadsheet - which could further be used for programming - if I find a way to translate the data. I also looked into extracting it onto webpages....Twitter has its own 'widgets' allowing you to extract particular tweets, which I have done as you can see on the right I made one to see what people are saying about the London snow. >>>>

This will be kept in mind. As my friend said: there are idea makers and the people who do it.
I want to be BOTH.


http://www.brelson.com/2009/11/using-google-spreadsheets-to-extract-twitter-data/

http://twitter.com/about/resources/widgets/widget_search

No comments:

Post a Comment