Sunday 10 October 2010

Obsessions.

I am a bit obsessed with lots of things. To start with, I hoard things -  - pictures torn from magazines, interesting articles out the metro, photocopies of books...(I've currently got some Heidegger on my desk from writing one of my essays. I collect things I like - the phrase "You never know when you might need it" rides very well with me. The other things about me is that I am interested in so many things...I really enjoy learning about new things and how they work. I really into great photographs and graphics, and videos that can spark inspiration or even tears. I love how words can touch the soul.

So to begin with....simply my obsession with paper.

Paperchase (http://www.paperchase.co.uk/) is one of my most favourite shops. I like nothing more than going to art shops and looking at all the kinds of paper and card. London Graphic Centre is a wonderful place.

I like the touch and feel of paper, its something I am always aware of. This is something I found when researching on one of my placements, I think its a really nice little idea....


No comments:

Post a Comment